Thursday 27 May 2010

Finishing Line...


It's in sight!
This extra day has been a god send. Not that I wouldn't have finished in time, but it's nice to not have to rush so much.
Anyway, I went out and bought another notice board as I used both of the ones I bought before for posters. This middle one is for the little odd bits and bobs of things that you might (or might not) expect to be on a notice board.


After much rearranging to see which looks the best I have settled on a pretty messy approach but everything is carefully evenly spaced (in that there isn't two of the same print next to each other)

Here are some photos of the finished installation which has been temporarily installed in my front room. This is a rough idea of what it will look like in the exhibition:



No comments:

Post a Comment