Thursday 29 April 2010

Interim Crit

I got a few good ideas back from the interim crit today. Pete mentioned using mirrors to display some of my information which I thought was really interesting. John also told me about an optical illusion using large mirrors in the Mary Poppins broadway show allowing her to appear 'magically' on the stage.


There was also mention of a magic show in the Hayward Gallery. Although my project is not about magic in any way, these magicians are trying to 'prove' the impossible is possible, which is essentially what Quantum Theorists do. The theory is just insane!


I think I'd like to experiment with mirrors, they could produce some really interesting results... It also fits with the idea of looking into another world, as well as you being in two places at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment