Thursday 22 April 2010

Atmosphere


I've been working on a style for the visuals. It's quite vintage with typewritten letters in brown envelopes and neatly typed suitcase labels. If I'm recreating the office of a scientist from the early 20th century, it's got to be authentic!


These are scans of the two letters from parallel universes in either office. They both contain different events but end up at the same conclusion. I'm pretty sure my history is off; I don't think Schrodinger made as significant a discovery as other scientists in the field of Entanglement...hmm...

Below are just some examples of visuals that I've been trying out:


I'm currently on the look out for some nice antique keys. Don't ask why. I don't actually know. I just love them. And want to have them somewhere in the installation piece, no matter how random.

No comments:

Post a Comment