Wednesday 28 April 2010

Change of Scene


I've been thinking that maybe I don't want the installation to be a scientist's office. It involves too much accuracy to get the history right which I found when writing the two letters from parallel universes; the history surrounding those letters was completely made up!

I was thinking making it more a time traveller's office, because then I wouldn't need to worry so much about the age of the things inside the room. E.g. I was hoping to use polaroids, but they are in colour which wouldn't work if it was Schrodinger's office as photos were black and white back then. With a time traveller I could have objects from all over time, some looking very old and vintage and others looking more modern and updated. It just means I won't need to pay an excruciating amount of attention to detail to make sure that it's authentic.


No comments:

Post a Comment